Autor Wątek: Jerzy Pawlowski  (Przeczytany 13334 razy)

Socrates

• Gość
Jerzy Pawlowski
« dnia: Stycznia 13, 2005, 07:35:42 am »
It's too bad that all the best Polish writers, musicians, and sportsmen are dying off. Latest is Pawlowski.  This hurt deeply, as he was somewhat of an idol of mine.  I hoped to meet him this summer on my trip to Poland.  Life just got a bit uglier for me.  
Socrates

Terminus

• Gość
Re: Jerzy Pawlowski
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Stycznia 25, 2005, 04:01:11 am »
I feel for You.
And it's somewhat stupid of me, but I never even know who Pawlowski was :)
(I found out just recently, lucky me).

It's a shame you won't meet him. But don't get sad... there's still lot of interesting people here, take Andrzej Lepper for instance.

Cheers  8)

(btw. did You mean Niemen and Milosz ?)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 25, 2005, 04:02:12 am wysłana przez Terminus »

Socrates

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Stycznia 25, 2005, 06:40:34 am »
Lepper is a funny looking guy, and I hear he's got something of a drinking problem.  I wish I was interested in Polish politics a bit more (actually, I don;t wish that at all). And yes, The two Czeslaw's are the late great Poles I mentioned in the last post.  The heart bleeds.
Cheers, Socrates

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Stycznia 29, 2005, 05:26:50 am »
Oh God, don't EVER pay any interest to our Polish politics :) It's a waste of good will.

As for Lepper...its a long story.  Polish 'internauts' made Google act funny for the word ,,kretyn''. Just go to www.google.pl and enter ,,kretyn'', see what happens.
(It wasn't me who made this, but it's just sweet :)   )

Of course, this is a known trick... the same goes for ''failure'' and the biography of G.W.Bush...

Don't get into politics.

Cheers.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 29, 2005, 05:29:59 am wysłana przez Terminus »

Socrates

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Stycznia 31, 2005, 07:16:10 am »
Very funny - I did not know one could highjack a word like that.
Cheers, socrates

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Stycznia 31, 2005, 03:14:25 pm »
It is simpler than it seems. As far as I know, You just need to make a webpage (or modify an existing one) and place two elements there. FIrst  is a word ,,kretyn'' and second is a link to somebodys (in our case, mr. Lepper) webpage. Both this fragments of text can be hidden (i.e. white on white background, etc.). Later on you repeat it 100 000 times on various webpages, and you're done.

Cheers
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 31, 2005, 03:15:14 pm wysłana przez Terminus »