Autor Wątek: BEHIND THE GREY WALL  (Przeczytany 13699 razy)

wetal

• Gość
BEHIND THE GREY WALL
« dnia: Stycznia 18, 2008, 10:07:30 am »
I`ve returned here to see nobody.I caught myself on the thought that all people who were here before MR.LEM died thought that the writer reads their ideas.Entschuldigung those who write or wrote don`t read such dumbheads like we.This forum was created for ones who have same views.

wetal

• Juror
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: BEHIND THE GREY WALL
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Października 12, 2008, 03:29:16 am »
A clue: The grey wall is an outturned computer display.Also a grey matter in your head.

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Listopada 03, 2008, 11:44:08 am »
We're still here, don't worry.
We always knew he wouldn't read our posts anyway. I don't think that's what we were after.

wetal

• Juror
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Stycznia 12, 2009, 12:22:29 am »
There was a time when each word had its value,especially when it was written.Years passed and literate people appeared though it doesn`t mean that all of them were wise.Nowadays aech of us writes and speaks,so loud and much that ones worth it aren`t heard.So far we can imagine a genius from Lem`s works who writes a book for ones like he or nobody.

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Stycznia 20, 2009, 11:33:24 am »
I believe you have to remember noone makes you speak or write words. If they lost their vaule, it's because of the quantity, not the quality. But its us who are the consumers.
So, cut off from the mass of information. It's easy. Throw away your tv (I did, years ago) , turn off the radio. Don't overdose the Web. You'll see it will  help decrease your frustration.

wetal

• Juror
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Października 21, 2009, 10:05:56 am »
As for tv. Those who think that it is for free are wrong. You pay for it watching commercial, news where the state reminds you your place in the society and how you should react. Clever guys invented a thing called DVD, which helps to watch what you want without any commercial, with normal sound.

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Października 21, 2009, 03:24:41 pm »
Yeah, once again I repat to throw tv sets away. Try best through the window (after checking you won't kill any bypasser), it should make a fine crash.