Autor Wątek: For Terminus  (Przeczytany 11842 razy)

cckeiser

• Gość
For Terminus
« dnia: Listopada 22, 2007, 08:57:04 pm »
Greetings my friend,
When last I left you were still pondering on the inherent self-contradiction expressed in the conclusion of poly-solipsism[ch8217]s [ch8220]There are no answers. There are only Choices.[ch8221]...suggesting the statement is an answer, and therefore contradicts itself.
You are absolutely right..it was not a secret. It is within this paradox the poetic beauty of poly-solipsism is found. Our illusions of Reality are rife with contradictions and paradoxes. Reality itself is a paradox.
It is only when we finally accept we are all fundamentally insane does the mystery and anxiety of existence give way to serenity.
There really are no answers; all any of us can ever know are the choices we each make to believe in. We each make our own, and though someone else may make a different choice than the one we believe, it is no better and no worse than any other.
It[ch8217]s just a choice.

Do No Harm

Chuck

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."
Samuel Langhorne Clemens
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 23, 2007, 03:14:38 am wysłana przez cckeiser »

wetal

• Gość
Re: For Terminus
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Stycznia 18, 2008, 10:16:14 am »
Happy to see familiar people......

cckeiser

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2008, 03:49:26 am »
Happy to see familiar people......

Greetings wetal!

Good to see you as well.
Things look like they have been slow here.
But not much to say myself. but "Hi"!
Thanks for the reply.

Do No Harm

chuck

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Listopada 04, 2008, 10:40:19 am »
I'm really not in the mood for pondering any more. It's nice you took time to notice that I was right, but still, it makes polisolipsism nonsense for me; apparently for you it does not.
Too bad.
Now you have a new hobby - the Do No Harm movement, and you've come to advertise. Okay, as you wish. I don't think however, that such a movement is necessary - the assumption of not-harming is implicitly or explicitly shared by all the world views that are rationally acceptable nowadays. So once again, you're on the redundant side of knowledge, as you where with solipsism.
Too bad again.

This is Stan Lem's forum; not the place to rabble about redundant nothings.