Autor Wątek: Lem in French  (Przeczytany 25990 razy)

alain.cf

• Gość
Lem in French
« dnia: Listopada 27, 2004, 08:30:24 pm »
Hello

I just found this forum and I regret very much there are not French topics ! I am not the only Frenchman deeply interested in Lem's works, am I ? :-*

I started a site about Lem's books. It is a work in progress but please let me know what you think about it. Ah, it's in French, of course.

Best regards
Alain CF
http://stanislas.lem.free.fr/

Terminus

• Gość
Re: Lem in French
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Listopada 27, 2004, 09:13:58 pm »
French is a charming language (though all I know is five words :)   ).

Creating a french-language forum is, of course, what moderator should consider.

Greetings from Poland.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 27, 2004, 09:15:09 pm wysłana przez Terminus »

alain.cf

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Listopada 29, 2004, 10:06:47 pm »

You beat me ! I think I just know 2 words in Polish :)

About France there is a very funny (and very sensible) description of a certain parisian society in the amazing novel "Katar" (le Rhume).

Alain

Angelika_Darksky

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Grudnia 06, 2004, 08:07:18 pm »

I can imagine this five words...  ;D

It's also a pity that there is no Board here in german (or a thread in german), but as long as I can speak English. I also pity it, that I can't read teh russian and polish topics... it would be interesting.

Lem is very well non in East-Germany (formally GDR). Maybe I am not the only Ossi here, interested in Lem...  ???

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Grudnia 07, 2004, 02:40:16 am »

I can imagine this five words...  ;D

No way... THAT'S A FEMINISTIC PROVOCATION !!!  ;D  :D  8)

(Ok, since you've guessed so fast, we don't we meet in some spooky cafe in former east-Berlin and I'll get an occasion to speak them loud for you :)  ? )

And (to get serious again)... if I'm not wrong negative_dragon lives in former GDR. Or am I wrong?

Greetings from Poland

(ps. I memorize the moment I first heard Rammstein's ,,Sehnsucht''. It was relased in Poland with a bonus: an introduction that was a form of greeting, that Till spoke entirely in Polish.  Only a casette version featured it, however.
Hearing him speaking in Polish simply knocked my head off (so I called four of my friends, and than we listened to  it 47 times to see if we're not halucinating).

Since then I think East-Germans are fantastic :)    )

« Ostatnia zmiana: Grudnia 07, 2004, 02:45:30 am wysłana przez Terminus »

dzi

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Grudnia 07, 2004, 09:34:13 am »
I live in Stettin, step by sometime ;)

Angelika_Darksky

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Grudnia 07, 2004, 06:48:07 pm »

No way... THAT'S A FEMINISTIC PROVOCATION !!!  ;D  :D  8)

(Ok, since you've guessed so fast, we don't we meet in some spooky cafe in former east-Berlin and I'll get an occasion to speak them loud for you :)  ? )

I know you're just kidding...  ;D Or not? Well my boyfriend wouldn't like it this way round, I believe, but never mind. ;D

Why feministic provocation? Who provokes whom?  ??? I know the words, and they don't bother me. (And when I guess right, I can promise you: I always sing along...  ;D)

I had four years of frensh at school.. enough for a lifetime! I hated it, because the teacher was ... well she always complained about our class and emberassed us on class-journeys. We didn't like her, so we didn't like her lessons and everything roughly connected to it.
(Wehner... alte Quarkwalze! *totlach*)

I don't know from which part of Germany Rammstein are... but I don't like them, because of their political views... they are somehow rightwinged and I can't tolerate stuff like that.
But I'm happy you enjoyed a german speaking polish  :)

Oh I'm starting to chat... too much text  :'(
Just let me finish:
I also had some funny experiences trying to speak polish! I know a fellow-student here in Jena who is from Poland, and I tried a hundred times to say his name correctly... Just won't work!  :'( I even forget it again 5 minutes later! It was Zmowitsch (Zimowit?) or such a thing  ??? Not in regard of the familyname... beats me...

Schatten und Süßes Wasser, Angel E. D.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Grudnia 07, 2004, 06:49:04 pm wysłana przez Angelika_Darksky »

Karel

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Grudnia 08, 2004, 07:50:15 am »

I don't know from which part of Germany Rammstein are... but I don't like them, because of their political views... they are somehow rightwinged and I can't tolerate stuff like that.

I am afraid you didn´t understand Rammstein correctly.

just a little examle:

Kann man Herzen brechen
konnen Herzen sprechen
kann man Herzen qualen
kann man Herzen stehlen
Sie wollen mein Herz am rechten Fleck
doch seh ich dann nach unten weg
da schlagt es links

Konnen Herzen singen
kann ein Herz zerspringen
konnen Herzen rein sein
kann ein Herz aus Stein sein

And origin of it´s name....
Maybe Rammstein is more popular behind German borders.

Čus, Karel

Karel

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Grudnia 08, 2004, 07:54:10 am »
I live in Stettin, step by sometime ;)

That name... It must be near Czech boundary, isn´t it? :)

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Grudnia 08, 2004, 12:15:02 pm »

I know you're just kidding...  ;D Or not? Well my boyfriend wouldn't like it this way round, I believe, but never mind. ;D

Of course it  was all a joke :) Don't bother Your boyfriend.

Rammstein right-winged? Kiddin' , sister ?

But I'm happy you enjoyed a german speaking polish  :)

Count on me :)

I also had some funny experiences trying to speak polish! I know a fellow-student here in Jena who is from Poland, and I tried a hundred times to say his name correctly... Just won't work!  :'( I even forget it again 5 minutes later! It was Zmowitsch (Zimowit?) or such a thing  ??? Not in regard of the familyname... beats me...

Aaah... Ziemowit. That name is kind of ''Polish to the bone". No wonder you had problems :0) If I weren't anonymous here, I'd endulge You with my own name, which would no doubt beat You too :) But I won't.

Greetings

Angelika_Darksky

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Grudnia 08, 2004, 12:39:54 pm »

I am afraid you didn´t understand Rammstein correctly.

just a little examle:

Kann man Herzen brechen
konnen Herzen sprechen
kann man Herzen qualen
kann man Herzen stehlen
Sie wollen mein Herz am rechten Fleck
doch seh ich dann nach unten weg
da schlagt es links

Konnen Herzen singen
kann ein Herz zerspringen
konnen Herzen rein sein
kann ein Herz aus Stein sein

And origin of it´s name....
Maybe Rammstein is more popular behind German borders.

Čus, Karel

No I think I understood Rammstein perfectly right... In an Interview they said about this Song ("Links") that it expresses how bad one can be as a left-winged/punk things like that and that the right-winged "aren't necessarily always the bad guys". I also got the song wrong the first time I heard it. I thought it is pro-left.

Another hint to what they really think is, that they used film-material from the third Reich in their early videos. This was the movies the nazipropaganda made to emphasize the body of the arian race: it showed athlets doing sports with such precesission like machines (swiming, running...). And all that Sh***

Jes, they are very popular in Germany and one of the best known and technically best bands here. But everyone knows that tehy have got slightly right-winged attitudes which they of course don't (and can't) express so overt. They also don't have an extreme past like other bands (like the "böhsen onkelz" which where deep into the neon-nazi-scene and wrote songs that violate against the law)... And Rammstein clearly isn't the same shape like those extremes.

Just believe me on this one.

Didn't want to offend anyone here. I also liked some songs of them (Sonne!)...
« Ostatnia zmiana: Grudnia 09, 2004, 01:27:52 pm wysłana przez Angelika_Darksky »

Karel

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Grudnia 09, 2004, 07:44:17 am »
Back to Lem, otherwise I will have to start argue... :-X

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Grudnia 09, 2004, 01:12:47 pm »
Right, not a Rammstein forum this is...

Angelika_Darksky

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Grudnia 09, 2004, 01:25:05 pm »
Thank God!

But what else could be said to the topic?  ???