Autor Wątek: Lem as a philosof  (Przeczytany 40612 razy)

Terminus

• Gość
Re: Lem as a philosof
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: Stycznia 03, 2005, 03:24:14 am »
Well ok, Munch was talented. But still, try to paint such a message.

,,I believe, that A and B go well together, however C and D are less compatibile, newertheless C goes quite right along with A. It all means nothing by the means of THeory X, which we're all the time trying to proove. But on the contrary... ''

blabla...

Cheers...

cckeiser

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: Stycznia 05, 2005, 05:24:40 am »
Well ok, Munch was talented. But still, try to paint such a message.

,,I believe, that A and B go well together, however C and D are less compatibile, newertheless C goes quite right along with A. It all means nothing by the means of THeory X, which we're all the time trying to proove. But on the contrary... ''

blabla...

Cheers...

Just for you Terminus!

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php

Enjoy!

Chuck

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: Stycznia 05, 2005, 07:51:07 pm »
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php

This is a huge forum this ,,brainmeta'' thing.
Could you be more specific?
Maybe You just want me to read it all through?
Ok,  I'll do it... in about five years :)

cheers

wetal

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Stycznia 12, 2005, 12:29:28 pm »
Hi everybody !It`s me again and I`ve got a news ,a kind of it, recently I have read FRANK HERBERT`s  / ANTHOUSE OF HELLSTROM/- for those who dont know who he is I remind that he`s the author of /DUNE/.So in this book it is told about people living like insekts,ants in this case,in a huge ant house.SURVIVING IS A POINT OF THEIR LIFE, THEY KNOW NO LOVE,HATE OR SORROW and follow only the instinct of self preserving. ATTENTION HERE`S A QUESTION ? HOW DO YOU THINK CAN HUMANS SURVIVE IF THEY FOLLOW THE HABITS OF INSEKTS/etwas Deutsch/ ??????????????????????????

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: Stycznia 12, 2005, 05:35:55 pm »
Hmm. If people behaved as insects (getting rid of their human intelect, etc.) they would actually be nothing but bigger insects. Except for the fact that their phisical constitution is different.

Socrates

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: Stycznia 13, 2005, 07:23:07 am »
I believe the English version of the book is called Hellstrom's Hive.  A good book; I liked reading it, though it's not entirely mature.  Did your try "The Green Brain"?
Cheers, Socrates

wetal

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: Stycznia 22, 2005, 12:28:10 pm »
Not yet,actually,it`s not an easy thing to find such a book in my town,there`s one more place left  - the library of the PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY  I `ll see.

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: Stycznia 30, 2005, 01:50:58 pm »
Hehe, It somehow doesn't seem like any Pedagogical University would own such book :)

wetal

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: Stycznia 31, 2005, 02:47:51 pm »
He he , how clever of you, I guess every university has philological faculty so that it requires some largre library . In my case it wasn`t a problem to find here THE TIME MACHINE of Wells, almost all possible novels of Isaac Asimov/ translated into ukrainian though/, CYBERIAD OF S. LEM. But /it`s a pity/ no signs of F. Herbert.  By the way what do you think about Lem`s   /the  Eden/ ?

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: Stycznia 31, 2005, 03:21:57 pm »
Sorry if I offended Your University; it just seemed to me that this book we were reffering to (about ants) is not a serious lecture... But if You have so much SF in your academic library, then sorry.  Maybe that book of Herberts is better than I thought... hope you''ll find it one day.

SoGo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: Lutego 03, 2005, 12:05:26 pm »
HOW DO YOU THINK CAN HUMANS SURVIVE IF THEY FOLLOW THE HABITS OF INSEKTS/

What do you mean with etwas deutsch?
Deutsch schreiben zum Beispiel?
To your Question is must ask another question:
We live like insects with our normally intelligence, or we live like real insects (same intelligence like them) but only with our human body's?

With our Intelligence, we would burn our enviroment in the firestorm of war, just realized from Humans and Nations much smaller than us.  :)

wetal

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: Lutego 06, 2005, 12:24:33 pm »
The hive seems to be well organized mechanism that consists of living beings whose activities don`t harm the environment. I mean HARMONY WITH THE NATURE , humans having well organized brain and nervious system yet unable to succeed in this sphere.                                  

Terminus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #42 dnia: Lutego 07, 2005, 02:47:42 am »
Humans are fully able of succeding in any spere, as well as to coexist with naturre in fully harmonic way. They just don't want to. I mean, some of them don't want to. That, sadly, is bad enough.

wetal

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #43 dnia: Lutego 09, 2005, 01:19:13 pm »
Good conclusion

SoGo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Lutego 14, 2005, 12:43:26 pm »
It's a problem of minority:
If one don't wan't to live in harmony with all, maybe all are forced to live in that way.
Independent if they wan't or not.